Yes, the dm7 also don't have podcasts, wich is a pity, as the dm5 have
it, but now is discontinued. But the nice thing is dm7 have synthetic
speech and skedular and stil have the music player. But they also
removed the random feature and kept repeat though. But you no longer
have to set a sertin setting like on the dm5 to read file names. It
just does it automaticly.

Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451
Twitter: smarttalk7