From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Danny Miles
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 9:59 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Backing Up Audio Content

Hi everyone.  I hope you're doing well.

I believe this topic is covered by the list but, if it's not, please
forgive me for the off-topic post.

I've got two external hard drives ... one is my main one, the other is
for backing everything up in case of loss/damage to the first one.
I've previously used SyncToy to do this and it's worked very well but
it's recently started failing to make deletions, regardless of which
folder I label as the left and which I label as the right and no
matter whether I run a synchronization (copying both ways) or echo
(left-to-right only).

So, does anyone please have any idea as to what the problem might be
and how it might be fixed?  In fact, does anyone even know if SyncToy
is still being used/maintained?  Alternatively, can anyone please
recommend a suitable alternative for a Windows 7 laptop running Jaws
14.0?

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Take care, Danny

--