Yes there was a Cine Mate. They haven't updated that line though.

On 4/12/2017 4:08 AM, Gary wrote:
I think that Bose had a Sign mate system, but they do have some surround systems.

-----Original Message----- From: Dane Trethowan
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2017 5:05 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Bose Soundlink Mini II: Initial Impressions

Yes AptX has been out for quite some time, no excuse for Bose not
adopting it when just about every other manufacturer of standing has,
the cheaper company's like Logitech and so on haven't but then again
they market to those who love gimmicks and - on the whole - aren't
interested in quality stuff.

I thought Bose did have a surround-sound system of some kind, I'm sure a
list member has talked about it at different times.