Hi everyone.  Thanks for all of the suggestions - two or three of them
are very appealing (depending on my cashflow).

I've downloaded both Tapin Radio and Replay Radio but I'm not sure
exactly how to use them (although a lot of it is probably common
sense).  Are any Jaws scripts required and, as a separate question,
are there any tutorials/guides available in text or audio?

The main thing I'm trying to do at the moment (preferably with Tapin)
is to record the internet station that I broadcast on so, because it's
not in the station directories of these types of programs, I'm trying
to add the stream URL and instruct the software to record.  Any advice
on doing this - if tutorials with such info aren't available - will be
gratefully received.

Many thanks for your time and help.

Danny