Hi!
I found a PDF version of the manual which I thought may be helpful to other
list members, I know there are a few list members who own this radio - in
Australia the ICF-2010 is known as the Sony ICF-2001D, I just hunted one up on
eBay for myself and am awaiting its arrival.
Anyway if anyone wants the manual let me know and I'll put it up on Dropbox.
Note that as the PDF hasn't been processed you'll need to use the JAWS
Convenient OCR function etc for accessibility.

Those with negative attitudes are a problem, those with positive outlooks are
the solution.