Yes but that shouldn't be an excuse. These companies must wake up. I
no of a manufacture who does allot better in hardware and wich players
wifi is much stronger. Soon it will be able to record internet radio
and its much cheaper. Also humanware is very slow to update, fix bugs,
and new features. All new promts are now spoken by heather, though
they claim the stream is one of the players with human speech, well
these days they may just as well remove the human voice altogether,
since they don't seem to want to change these promts to speak with it
any longer.

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451