Fra: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] På vegne af Tom Kaufman
Sendt: 2. maj 2017 01:29
Til: 'PC Audio Discussion List' <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Emne: RE: Victor Reader Stream 2nd Generation

I've never thought of the Victor Stream's audio as being "muffled"...having
said this, I think of it more like the sound of a 6-transistor radio!  If you
plug it into a good speaker or a good set of headphones, you do get a pretty
good sound!  But no...if I'm going to listen to any music on that thing, I'd
much prefer an external speaker or headphones!
Tom Kaufman