I think you need the excellent MP3 Tag software found here:
http://www.mp3tag.de/en/index.html

It can not only remove all those Meta tags for you, but it can help you find the right one's to replace them easily.

Next to Winrar, this is the most used program on my Windows 10 PC. 100% accessible to JAWS and very very easy to use. Make sure to checkout the forums if you do encounter any problems.