Sadly, the Stream Mic or line in creates very audible artefacts or whistles in
recordings. Otherwise the stream would be a reasonable all-purpose
player/recorder.

        Regards
Tim

On 3 May 2017, at 6:02 pm, Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net> wrote:

I didn’t try the line-in recording function though I did note that - using this
function - one can record to PCM Wave files at 44.1KHZ so surely this should be
reasonable.
So if one really wanted to do high quality recordings one could use the line-in
method and buy suitable equipment to take full advantage.

**********
Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.

Tim Noonan
Consultant  Speaker  Coach

Phone:   +61 419 779 669