I did not read the access world review, and only fairly recently got the fire
TV stick. But it works fine, although some apps are not accessible. All of the
Amazon stuff is accessible. Netflix is accessible. You can adjust the voice
speed and the volume. So I'm not sure what you might be looking for
specifically in terms of accessibility questions.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone