I saw some good reviews of this phone. If anything could make me jump ship from
the iPhone maybe this could. I'll be interested to hear how you get on.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: 09 May 2017 11:57
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Samsung Galaxy S8 and Audio

Hi!

These are very first impressions I wish to share with you.

As you'd expect Samsung keep top marks for the sound of the internal speaker
but the real surprise in audio comes with the supplied high quality AKH
in-the-ear headset, no doubt the best headset I've ever heard that's come
supplied with a phone, nice deep base, good crips top and very reasonable
mid-range.

Not quite as good as some of the higher end cans I have but more than
reasonable given what they are.

The cable is made from a strong Nylon material so won't break in a hurry.

Voice Assist - the default Samsung Screen Reader for their Galaxy phones
- has had quite an update with more features obvious.

Still setting up the device so will give more details on the audio side of
things as I explore.

--

"Live each day as if you were goiing to die tomorrow, learn each day as if you