Ah sorry I'm commenting on this email so late. But well jokingle or not I've heard it said that this fone is out again cause people would want it for international travel. What with Donald Trump wanting your social media checked and what not when ya come back. So as this is just your symple candy bar fone who cares. I don't know how much that plays into it or if Nokia had that in mind when bringing it out again but people kept saying that on Leo Laport's pod casts.