I'm using VLC media player Version 2,2,5,1
. I see no reference to "Random" under the Playback menu?

And I would like to be able to move tracks up and down in the playlist according to what order I wish to hear them played in.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but none of the buttons as I'm using the [Tab] key to navigate the main Window have text labels associated with them?

Do I need to alter some settings?

At 09:43 PM 5/23/2017, you wrote:
A very easy way to shuffle tracks, r is for random and you’ll see random in the playback menu, in fact you’ll find a lot if you have a look through the menu system.
So what aspects of Playlists do you want to manage?

> On 24 May 2017, at 11:27 am, Kenny <richardkenny...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm liking the speed in which the VLC Media Player plays audio files. Doesn't seem to be an easy way to manage a Playlist though. Also doesn't seem to be an easy way to tell the program to "Shuffle" tracks during playback.
>
> Can someone hear tell me is this program accessible enough to perform simple playlist tasks using JAWS? Most of the buttons are not it seems.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the halfwits in this world behind.