I've been a happy SoundForge user since 2002.

Recently I had a partial system crash and had to reconfigure and reinstall the program.

Everything is working fine but for one small but annoying problem. How do I get rid of the files with the SFK extension that are saved with the conclusion of every project? They are saved along with my final mixes. I know there was a way to do this but since it literally has been a few years since I had to reinstall Sound Forge I have forgotten how. I've looked through the menus and it isn't obvious. It is one of those (set it and forget it) functions. I set it and forgot it a few years ago.

Can someone on the list fill me in on how to do this??

Deleting those SFK files gets old real fast.

--

Dave Marthouse
dmartho...@gmail.com