The screen reader comes on the fire. When you first get it, it will download a
better voice than the one that originally starts up. There are instructions how
to get it going from the get go on Amazon. I don't have the link right here,
but if somebody doesn't come up with it, I will see if I can find it. Also,
make sure that once you get your fire up and running, that you make sure the
software is up-to-date. So you want to check for updates of course. You don't
really need the iPad mini for this. You just need to have a place to plug the
Kindle fire stick directly into the TV. That would be an HDMI port available.
And of course you have to be able to switch to that HDMI port so you can see
the screen and hear what's going on, including the screenreaer. So really, the
iPad mini has no role to play here.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone