The only advantage with the fire tv box is that it has a faster processor and you can expand the memory with a micro SD card. No extras for blind people!

-----Original Message----- From: Johnny Angel
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 9:30 AM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote

Hi again Mary,

Do you know anything about the Amazon fire tv box that sells for like $90?
I'm going to do some more research on the box, It offers more than the fire
stick like being able to expand the memory to I think 128 gb. I think it is
also 4K ready, whereas the fire stick is limited to 1 gb of memory and is
only capable of 1K programming. But it is like $50 more than the stick, and
I don't know if it yields the same joy as the stick does for a blind user.

Anyway, if anyone on the list has an Amazon fire tv box, please chime in
here to let me and others know if getting the fire box instead of the fire
stick offers advantages useful for a blind individual.

Thanks so much,

John Chilelli