Hi Jonathan,

It stays the same with your build, but that pref pane of yours is pretty
neat!

Some more info for those who care:

- If I load a pre-retina patch and copy it in a new patcher it fixes things
except for labels
- If I start a new patch, all is good in the patch even labels (the
windowing system is still wrong though, i.e. title bar, dialogs, etc)
- If I load a pre-retina patch and create new objects in it, the new
objects look wrong

I know this is about aesthetics and thus pretty low on the PD dev scale,
but everything else is so nice on the retina..

jm

Jean-Michel Dumas

http://www.jmdumas.org

http://magasin.bandcamp.com