Hallo,

just discovered PDCurses' existence, and I've got a question, which perhaps
all of you will find totally obvious. On the page
http://pdcurses.sourceforge.net/ there is a remark:

"The X11 port allows existing text-mode curses programs to be re-compiled
and linked with PDCurses to produce native X11 applications."

How should I understand such "native X11 application"? Is it an application,
which doesn't need any XTerm (terminal window) anymore? If so - perhaps
someone could point some screenshots, how such applications prepared using
PDCurses will look like?
--
                                pozdrawiam / regards

                                                Zbigniew Baniewski