Hello,

I've been racking my head for hours trying to compile PDCurses programs on my Mac OS X installation, and Linux. I'm in a dire need of help. What I'm trying todo is compile the demos included separately using the following;

$ gcc firework.c -lpdcurses -o firework

and get the following error;

/usr/bin/ld: can't locate file for: -lpdcurses
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I'm completely stuck, should I put a file in /usr/bin/ld ? I've got gcc installed and all the apple development tools. Do I have the compile syntax correct ? I've looked in the make file in the demos folder, but couldn't figure which flags to use.

Thanks for your time

Gareth