I saw today the Beatles anthology on video and when they went to America the
first time,
Paul says: We had a lot of fun taking photographs with our Pentax.
Later you see some photos of Ringo Starr and George Harrison with cameras.

Are there any more famous Pentax users than the Beatles?

You should get a hold of a copy of Hard Day's Night.  In it, Ringo
walks around with his beautiful black pre-Spotmatic around his neck
quite a bit.

Is there any way to find out the EXACT camera model and lens that Ringo was using? I've been dying to know.

Thanks,
John Celio

--

http://www.neovenator.com

AIM: Neopifex

"Hey, I'm an artist. I can do whatever I want and pretend I'm making a statement."