Sam Haskins has done some very good photography in Africa. I'm not sure how
to categorise it. Travel reportage perhaps, but it's quite interesting. I
saw an exhibition of his fairly recent work in London 2 or 3 years ago.

http://www.haskins.com/AfrImge/AfrImg_p01.html

He has some Pentax calendar photos on his website:
http://www.haskins.com/PentaxCal/Pentax_01.html

--
Cheers,
 Bob