P. J. Alling escribió:
> The Jog wheel on my Ds seems to be getting flaky.  When attempting to
> stop down the aperture or increase shutter speed, (in other words
> turning the wheel to the right), it doesn't always stop down, sometimes
> it even opens up.  Anyone else have this problem and know of a fix other
> than sending it out for repair?

I had a similar problem with the e-dial of my *ist DS, it seems a common
and easy to solve occurrence. I took the batteries out of the camera,
sprayed a bit of CRC contact cleaner on the wheel, turned left and right
a few times, and let the liquid evaporate (that contact cleaner doesn't
leave any residue). It solved the problem.

Carlos