David J Brooks wrote:

and isbn is.

International standard book number, an international system for registering, tracing and tracking books.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Standard_Book_Number

Colour me stupid

Dave

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:17 AM, Mark Roberts <m...@robertstech.com> wrote:

The trouble with getting an ISBN for your self-published photo book
(or any other kind of book) is that you have to either buy a lot of 10
or pay a premium price to get just one.

Anyway, I have a couple of projects in the works so I thought I'd bite
the bullet and get 10. If any PDMLers have a book for which they'd
like to have an ISBN I'll set you up for my cost ($25.00). Just email
me.