The father and son coordinated colour scheme was purely coincidental. Much
to Pete's consternation (and everyone else's amusement) we both wore stripy
blue tops the next day as well!

Chris
On 24 May 2016 16:59, "Bob W-PDML" <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

That's very nice - you're all looking very well, including the MX, and
nicely matching father & son.

> On 24 May 2016, at 08:13, Chris Mitchell <chris.mitch...@which.net> wrote:
>
> Karin and I had a lovely week in the South of France. I took my MX and
> shot a couple of rolls of FP4. Here's the MX with (son) Pete and Lisa
> who were with us for a couple of days.
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/5v21ucvosy8w680/_1040937.jpg?dl=0
>
> Chris

follow the directions.