That's a nice shot - the landscape reminds me of northern Ethiopia, around
Axum. It would have been nice if you could have balanced the trees and the
mountains a little more, but I realise it's not always possible or ethical to
move mountains and replant trees just to satisfy my refined aesthetic
sensibilities. A good landscape all the same.