I passed up an excellent opportunity to buy the DFA 15-30. The 12-24 in crop
mode really isn't wide enough for interiors. This was a lot of work. At some
point I couldn't bear compositing another set of windows  and resorted to
burning them in. Eventually chucked the tripod as well and relied on the low
light capability of the K-1. Am I getting old or what? BTW if a PDML member
buys my house at the advertised price Ill throw in a K-1, a DFA 15-30 and the
24-70. Such a deal.
http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=1091330

Paul via phone