Now with somewhat lowered prices.

SMC 21mm LTD                 $250.00

SMC 35mm LTD             $300.00

SMC 40mm LTD                $175.00

SMC 70mm LTD             $325.00

I'm not fire selling them, but I do want them to move.

Canadian dollars, and I am willing to entertain reasonable offers, though I think these prices are quite reasonable..

I am the original owner of all of them.

They will come with their original hoods, and both front and rear lens
caps, though I will not guarantee that the rear caps are original. I
might have to send one or two out with knock off caps.
They all work, I live in a dry climate, so fungus is not an issue, all
have normal amounts of dust internally. They have all been gently and
quite lightly used and have not been abused.

Lenses are sold on an as is basis, I guarantee that they work properly
when boxed for shipment. All sales are final.
Shipping will be at the buyers expense, I will ship at actual cost
using buyer's preferred conveyance, and at buyer's risk.

Paypal is a suitable means of payment, and funds must be received in
full prior to shipment.

Replying to this email indicates acceptance of my terms of sale.