Been watching Weather Channel.. so ahve beenseeing a lot on Bryan today

hope you are dryer, Igor!

ann

On 5/27/2016 9:14 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
That is SEVERE Weather.

Stay Safe!
Dan Matyola

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 11:14 PM, Igor PDML-StR <pdml...@komkon.org> wrote:
I know that some PDMLers are interested in various severe weather events.
I am not sure if this made the national news yet...

Torrential downpour (do not mix with torrent download! ;-)) is not rare in
this part of Texas. Large portions of Houston and Dallas have been severely
flooded several times over the past year.
College Station and Bryan had not suffered as much. But today's weather was
rather severe. Two tornado warnings with one touchdown less then 8 miles
from our home ...
And flash flooding ...

This short news video shows the amount of water running through some major
roads:
http://www.khou.com/weather/possible-tornado-hits-bryancollege-station-area/216188498

And there are some photos of the tornado aftermath:
http://www.theeagle.com/gallery/photo-gallery-severe-weather-in-the-brazos-valley/collection_8499ca26-2377-11e6-8b3d-bbaec356ba8d.html
and more (below the several embedded videos) of both water and tornado
effects:
http://abc13.com/weather/homes-damaged-as-tornado-touches-down-in-bryan/1357356/

Cheers,

Igor