Some nice glass at moderate prices:

DA* 50-135/2.8: $500 U.S.
I haven’t used this lens very much, preferring the 60-250 for most work, but it
was great for shooting low light stuff in the pool hall. Has been faultless
since new and appears to be free of any blemishes. I’ll pay shipping in the
U.S. Will negotiate costs for those living elsewhere.

DA* 16-50/2.8: $400
When my 16-5- require an SDM motor replacement, CRIS sent it to Japan. Months
later it came back with bad focal plane alignment. I hollered to Pentax
marketing people, who, fortuitously, were then asking me to allow them to use
my Birmingham Gentleman photo for their show booth. They got Pentax to cough up
a brand new lens and claimed it was the latest iteration and had been checked
out thoroughly. It has been faultless thus far, but  it’s redundant now with
the 15-30 and 24-70 that I recently bought. Appears to be in perfect condition.
I’ll pay shipping for a U.S. buyer, will negotiate with others.

DA 12-24: $500
This little gem of a lens served me well, although again it didn’t get much
use. The room interiors I recently posted were shot with it. It’s a screw drive
lens of course. The 15-30 makes it redundant. The lens is apparently popular as
it is pricer than the 16-50 on eBay.  Will pay shipping to U.S. buyer and will
negotiate with others.

Paul