A lovely photo, Rick, and a fine homage to your mother.

My mother died in January 2008. She is still with me, and will be forever. A
wonderful spirit; a brave and delightful person: I hear her laugh still, as if
she were sitting beside me and responding to some inner amusement.

My condolences on your loss. May you pass through the grief quickly, and accept
the joy of her being in your living memory forever.

Godfrey