Yeah!

On 6/25/2016 12:45 AM, P.J. Alling wrote:
I really hate Facebook.

On 6/24/2016 4:05 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
I was practicing with the K-1 at a local dance last night and decided
to give the video a try.  It may suck for videography, but I was
gobsmacked by what it could do in light that not long ago was a
challenge to take still photos in.

I posted the videos to facebook, which mangled them worse than they do
stills.  Here is one for the curious:
https://www.facebook.com/ellarsee/videos/10154360479659673/

It was actually a lot clearer on my computer before posting. I should
have also leaned a bit harder on the ISO.

TL;DW  when it comes to features and UI for video, the K-1 may suck,
but the sensor is amazing, abso-f-lutely amazing.