Excellent!  Darrel and I found ourselves held up in a mall because of a nasty
thunderstorm.  While at the mall, we downloaded the player on my iPhone 6, and
started listening to stuff.  I’m listening to Arts Hour on World Service right
now!  So jazzed to have this player!

We will definitely try these suggestions!

Cheers, Christine