It's not the camera she used as the "Inquiring Camera Girl."

They may be hoping people will assume it's the camera she used before
she married JFK, but they don't actually claim that.

The eBay page says the camera was manufactured between 1965 and 1968;
owned & used by Jacqueline Kennedy.

She probably bought it while she was "Jackie O".