Hi All:

Has anyone used the blurb.com Adobe InDesign Plug-in with Lightroom Creative
Cloud?  Any comments, complaints et al?

I’ve recently became a creative cloud user on my Mac laptop.  I used Adobe
InDesign to layout our school literary journal this summer, so I have InDesign
skills—well, developing skills :-)—though laying out the journal was a lot of
fun—fun to learn some new software skills.

I’m seriously interested in downloading the blurb.com Adobe InDesign plug-in
for Lightroom CC, but if it’s crap and not worth it, I’d rather not, of course.

Cheers, Christine