Today I took my wife to see The King and I on a big screen, in a limited
special 60th anniversary showing at selected theaters.

Q few months ago, I attended a big screen showing of Blazing Saddles, with
commentary afterwards by Mel Brooks.  A few weeks prior to that, I was a
big screen showing of The Princess Bride, with commentary by Cary Elwes.

Great movies deserve a big screen.  I have no desire, however, to see Barry
Lyndon, on a big screen, on TV or otherwise.

Coming up soon is a big screen showing of Dr Strangelove. which I
definitely want to see.  The images of the B-52 flying low over the
northern ice pack was a truly memorable cinematic experience, by itself
worth seeing the movie again on a big screen.

Dan Matyola