What is good is that he doesn't look posed.. just looks like you came upon him smoking a joint..

ann

On 8/29/2016 1:44 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
Thursday night I was out looking for places to photograph crosswalks from above. When I was walking up the stairs to a parking garage a young man asked me to take his picture. Since it's generally easier to just take a photo than talk about it, I started to lift my camera, and he went on up to the roof and struck a few poses. They actually turned out better than I expected:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/29228111651/in/album-72157669927887934/