I greatly enjoy Clergue's nudes. He seems to have pretty much invented
the style of superimposing highly contrasting lines -- as from hard
light through a venetian blind -- over the nude form. He also puts me
in mind of Bill Brandt with his tightly framed bodyscapes.

Sieff's style differs appreciably. He prefers more of the subject in
the frame, adding in lingerie more often, with more erotic designs.
Less distortion of the body as compared to either Brandt or Clergue.

But I appreciate all of them for their uniqueness.

--
-bmw