From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of ann sanfedele
Sent: Monday, 29 August 2016 22:56
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: OT: Coming to the USA

I think it would be lovely if you out of towners would come over to Chez
Ashley for a visit and use it as a take off point for whatever..

You can't say you've been to NY without the East Village being on your
itin..

I can promise excellent coffee for a start

yayayay! NY PDML

ann

On 8/29/2016 12:06 AM, Marco Alpert wrote:
> As it happens, my wife and I are going to be in NYC from Oct. 10th through
the 16th. I had been in touch with ann about meeting up with her, but a mini
PDML meetup would be great.

> - Marco
>

>> On Aug 28, 2016, at 7:03 PM, John Coyle <jco...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
>>

>> Thanks to all who responded, will get in touch closer to the time we
>> arrive to arrange places and times.
>> If it all works out, these will be my first PDML meet-ups outside Oz!
>>

>> John in Brisbane

follow the directions.