Hi!

I haven't posted many photos in the past two weeks. Part of the reason is that
I've had a lot going on, not least of which was that my car was rear-ended and
a total loss. It's been replaced with a six years newer model of the same
thing.

The light was nice this morning, so I pulled out the camera and put the new car
into the church parking lot for some beauty snaps right about dawn.

  https://flic.kr/p/LCCTiz
  https://flic.kr/p/LCCSZD
  https://flic.kr/p/MwVoHA
  https://flic.kr/p/LCCQn4

A larger gallery of ten images is located on Flickr:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskHyUUuv

enjoy!
—
The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.