On 9/26/2016 5:58 PM, Bob W-PDML wrote:
What they need is a professional selfie consultant to advise them,
compose the picture, arrange the lighting, perhaps a touch of makeup,
and maybe push the button at just the right moment. That would
improve selfies enormously.

Oh, and rather than that dull-looking woman in the pant suit, have
someone in the background who's orange with candy floss on their
head.

Apparently she told them if they wanted to take a selfie, they could all
do it together & she'd wait; then went on with her speech once they'd
finished.

That may be fairly clever, letting them get it out of their system so
they would then pay attention to what she had to say.