Here it is on Flickr (not very high resolution):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/94382238@N00/59113376/

Method: Google image search for "Theriault scooter". Picture is on the
first page, as a static Flickr image linked from some sleazy
aggregation site. Take the static image URL and convert to a Flickr
album page using the method here:

https://www.bram.us/2008/01/12/my-priceless-flickr-tip-how-to-find-the-original-flickr-photo-url-and-user-from-a-static-flickr-image-url/