Well that kind of depends on what you're looking for doesn't it? At least you weren't looking for Asian School Girls...

On 9/28/2016 7:18 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
So I'm teaching about the effects of shutter speed in my next class
and I thought Frank Theriault's famous (on the PDML) photo of the
Asian girl on the scooter would be a great example to use. You know —
blur and movement and all. Anyway, I tried to find it on the web. The
only result was that I learned including the words "Asian girl" in any
web search is not a good idea...

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen