Ann, some really impressive images there!
I've been to a half of those places myself. But I've always struggled with making the photographs, especially from the 3 canyon parks, as presentable as yours. And I could tell, I am not the only one, when I saw the photos on the cards and magnets sold at the gift shops in those areas.

Seeing your photos made me wanting to go back and trying again.

Also, I see some clever arrangement of the pano photos on the calendar page. While reading your message, I was puzzled: what should be the calendar format to accomodate panoramas... ISS! ;)

Thanks for sharing!

Igor