On Oct 18, 2016, at 5:28 PM, Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@mac.com> wrote:

> Thanks Dan. I replaced the original with a different frame that was exposed
> at a lower ISO and with a bigger ap. Finally had time to sort through the
> shots.

It's a lovely moon shot.

I was driving home last evening just as it was rising through the trees as I
headed down the expressway. It was a HUGE liquid disk of Moon rising through
light haze and some clouds into clear air … absolutely fabulous to see! I felt
the urge to pull out the 600mm and big tripod, but all the drama was over by
the time I arrived home. Ah well, it remains nicely stored in my memory. :-)