Thansk for that... is there an exhibit here now? (she muses before following the link) I'll be heading for it!

ann

On 10/20/2016 12:50 PM, Stan Halpin wrote:
If my memory serves me correctly, during the Great Chicago PDML Meet-up And
Exhibition of 2010, many of us saw an exhibition of Eggleston's work. Link here
to a interview with, story about the man...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/17/t-magazine/william-eggleston-photographer-interview-augusten-burroughs.html?smprod=nytcore-ipad&smid=nytcore-ipad-share

A visit with the artist reveals him to be every bit as brilliant, confounding
and heartbreakingly soulful as the pictures he makes.

Sent from my iPad