On 11/30/2016 4:02 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
http://portfolio.brucemwalker.com/index/I0000pGx46uauZi0

645z, dfa645 90mm/2.8, f/4.5, 1/100th sec, 800 ISO.

Key light: 5 foot stripbox, camera-left. Backlight: window light.

Comments welcome.

Doesn't quite do it for me. The wrinkles on the right side of the dress
spoil it.

If the zipper had been all the way down, I think you'd have had a smooth
curve from the shoulders on both sides of the dress. Anyway, I would
find a smooth curve on both sides more appealing.

The sweep from the left shoulder down to that loop in the zipper carries
my eye down to that bit of dark curtain intruding
along the right hand edge of the image.

It's like hitting an unexpected speed bump that jerks the steering wheel
out of your hand - only for the eye.