John wrote:

> Dan's a lawyer, not a doctor.
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
>  I know...for the avoidance of doubt, my comment wasn't a go at him....
>
> Malcolm

Mine was! 8-D

Well ... it was also a play on the old Star Truck meme "Dammit Jim! I'm a
doctor, not a [insert job description here]."

I actually have nothing against lawyers, but lawyer joke are funny.

I understand full well the line from Shakespeare's Henry VI, Part 2 was NOT
a proposal for a good thing. It was a prescription for how the characters
were plotting to overthrow the government planned to implement their
tyranny. They expected lawyers to stand against them in their coup d'état.

FWIW, I tell blond jokes too, and I'm a natural blond.

And, yes Larry, they match.

... and musician jokes. "How do you know when a drummer is at your front
door?"

A-ha! As you were John :-)

Malcolm