As to the faux tea - I only wanted you to notice I knew about the brand and figured you considered it when you use this one for the theme.

ann

On 12/3/2016 8:14 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
On Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 6:37 PM, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
The whole gallery is appreciated, especially now.. .

Myy 4 personal favorites line up in the index page in the second column
Jack,Eric,Bill, Bruce..

I think I remember Jack's from some time ago -- really stunning..

Eric's Constable -homage- (or so it seams to me) is right up there too

Wheatfield's peaceful lake - yum

Bruce - just about my all time favorite of your photos.. super light, nice
pose, etc.... and I presume she is drinking the appropriate brand of
tea...:-)

ann
Thank you very much, Ann. I'm very pleased about that!

I hope it doesn't diminish your enjoyment to learn that Annie is a
pretty good actor and the cup was in fact empty. But I believe she may
be a tea drinker. :)