Thanks much to  you who commented last eveningon this Geso ..

That would be , in order of posts Jack, Alan and Cotty.... and this morning, Bipan

/I only know you did because I looked at the archives
/

I counted about 30 posts dated 1/12 in the archives and 12 in my PDML folder... so clearly there still is something messed up..

Malcolm wrote me off list and his message came through but he said he had tried to post to list and couldnt..

Don't know what is going on...

ann
//