My Lightroom PC has been on the blink for a while, now restored but probably
due for renewal. In that time I have been taking some pictures, mostly with
the Leica M 262.

Here is a selection, from the West End of London, the Queen's Orchard in
Greenwich, and a day-trip with some francocinephile friends to Paris, where
we walked along the canal down to the river and from there to the
Cinematheque via the Passerelle Simone de Beauvoir to see an exhibition.

http://www.web-options.com/Jan17/